|For your protection, all orders are securely encrypted.|
Payment Plan FAQ
PLEASE REVIEW THIS CAREFULLY, AS OUR LAYAWAY PROCESS HAS CHANGED.
Back by popular demand, Doheny Days fans have the option to purchase tickets on layaway. Payment plans are available by purchasing over the phone (949-360-7800) or online.
PAY IN FULL
Selecting this payment option will allow you to pay for your order in one complete transaction.
50/50 PAYMENT PLAN
Selecting this payment option will allow you to pay for 50% of your order (plus any service & shipping charges), with the remaining total to be automatically deducted from your account on AUGUST 1ST, 2012. (Please allow 2-3 days for processing).
IMPORTANT - CREATE AN ACCOUNT FIRST
To purchase tickets with our payment plan, you must set up an account online prior to ordering tickets through our website or box office. Please follow these quick and easy steps to create your account:
1. Sign up for an account.
2. Enter your email address, first name, last name, and phone number. Click SIGN UP.
3. Within a few moments you should receive an email that contains your password.
4. Please go back to SIGN IN in step 2 to change your password.
You now have created an account! Please do not forget your password!
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS WITH OUR PAYMENT PLAN
1. Sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, please sign up.
2. Click HOME to return to the main shopping cart page.
3. Click BUY NOW for the tickets you would like to purchase.
4. Select the quantity you want, then click ADD TO ORDER.
5. Review your shopping cart and choose your delivery method. (Don't forget to add parking to your order by choosing RELATED ITEMS AND OFFERS). When you're ready, click SECURE CHECKOUT.
6. Under the BILLING screen, review your information, enter your credit card number, and use the drop-down menu to select DOHENY DAYS 50/50 PLAN.
7. Click CONTINUE to proceed with your order.
Our official policy states that there are no refunds for tickets. Default on payments will result in loss of deposit and cancellation of your order; however, if a payment is declined you will be granted a 10-day window to reply to our inquiry with updated payment info. We will contact you with in the first week of the month if your payment does not go through. All payments are AUTOMATICALLY billed to card used for your deposit. You cannot make manual payments. If you need to update your payment info or billing info, then please sign in.
If you need assistance with creating an account before making your purchase, or have any other questions, please call the box office at 949-360-7800 or email email@example.com.